We are currently seeking new members to join Worth Choir. Perhaps you were once a chorister and could be persuaded back into singing, or you just fancy being part of a choir for the first time. We would be very happy to welcome you, so please get in touch or just turn up at St Nicholas’ one Friday at 7.30pm.
Joining our choir has many benefits, such as:
- Improving your choral abilities, musical understanding and sight-reading skills
- Health and social benefits
- Flexibility over how many rehearsals/Sundays you attend
- Professional tuition, FREE
- NO FEES at all – in fact, we pay you to sing, if you are booked for a wedding
We work hard to maintain a high standard of musical excellence, rehearsing on Fridays 7.30-8.50pm in St Nicholas’ Church, Worth and holding a short practise just prior to the 9:45am service on Sunday mornings.
To learn more:
- See this page
- Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the parish office on 0300 111 8150
- Come and say hello one Sunday morning after the service