We have vacancies for new members in Worth Choir. Perhaps you were once a chorister and could be persuaded back into singing, or you just fancy being part of a choir for the first time. We would be very happy to welcome you, so please get in touch.
Joining our choir has many benefits, such as:
- Improving your choral abilities, musical understanding and sight-reading skills
- Health and social benefits
- Flexibility over how many rehearsals/Sundays you attend
- Professional tuition, FREE
- NO FEES at all – in fact, we pay you to sing, if you are booked for a wedding
We work hard to maintain a high standard of musical excellence, rehearsing on Fridays 7.30-9pm in St Nicholas’ Church, Worth and holding a short practice just prior to the 10am service on Sunday mornings.
To learn more: