This page describes how you can hold events in St Nicholas’ Church, hire St Barnabas Church Hall or St Barnabas’ Pastoral Centre / Café.
St Nicholas’ Church, Worth RH10 7RT This beautiful 10th Century Church has fantastic acoustics and comfortable cushioned pews with seating for approximately 160 people downstairs. The church has a piano, organ, choir loft, many additional separate chairs and a small kitchen. Toilets are a short walk away next to the rectory. If you wish to book this fantastic atmospheric venue for your event or concert, we do not ask for a specific hiring cost, just a donation for its use. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org discuss your individual requirements.
St Barnabas’ Church Hall Our Church Hall measures 10m by 10m and is capable of seating up to 105 people. Facilities include kitchen, cooking facilities and garden area (The Jubilee Garden). The Hall is ideal for children’s clubs, fitness groups, parties and regular meetings and can be hired for one off events such as sales and residents meetings. Costs for hiring the hall per hour are:
- A Commercial Letting £22.00 (less 10% for regular hire)
- B Social £20.00
- C Charity and Community Organisations £15.00
- D Parish Organisation £10.00
St Barnabas’ Pastoral Centre / Café At St Barnabas’ Church, situated nearest to Pound Hill shops, the “Pastoral Centre” is a large room, kitchen and café which provides excellent facilities for hire for all sorts of events or groups. The space seats up to 40 people, has the use of large tables and is fully carpeted, comfortable and has brand new double-glazing.
One step splits the room into upper and lower levels which can provide added separation for those dividing into groups. It has good kitchen facilities, toilets (with disabled facilities), storage radiators and for instant heat, there are overhead heating units. Costs for hiring the pastoral centre (café, kitchen and room) per hour are:
- A Commercial Letting £15.00
- B Social £15.00
- C Charity and Community Organisations £12.50
- D Parish Organisation £8.00
St Barnabas’ Downstairs Meeting Room At St Barnabas’ Church, situated nearest to Pound Hill shops, the Downstairs Meeting Room (DMR) was completely refurbished at the end of 2015. It has a modern kitchen area with facilities for making hot drinks. It is bright and airy with patio doors opening onto a small garden. It measures approximately 3.5m x 3.5m and can seat up to 15 people or 8 people comfortably around the table.
Fees per hour are:
- A Commercial Letting £10.00
- C Charity and Community Organisations £7.50
- D Parish Organisation £7.50
- Existing groups will be given 1 month’s notice of the change to their rates.
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for full information regarding Hall Hire.
- If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the Parish Office on 0300 111 8150.
- You need to pay a deposit of £100 to secure your booking.
- Prices are subject to change.