Many people play vital roles in the smooth running of our parish and a lot of those belong to the Parochial Church Council (PCC) which is the main decision-making body in the parish. Anyone on the Electoral Roll of the parish is allowed to vote, or to stand for election at the PCC Annual General Meeting, and you can be added to the Electoral Roll at any time, by contacting the Parish Office or picking up a form at the back of the church.
The PCC meets around seven times a year, and monitors the activities and proceedings of the church committees. It is chaired by the Rector and includes as members other Clergy, the Churchwardens and their deputies, elected representatives from each congregation in the Parish and Deanery Synod representatives.
The Parochial Church Council comprises:
- Michael Boag (Rector, Chair) and Sarah Upchurch (Vicar)
- Gerald Sandwell (Lay Chair, Churchwarden) and David Anderson (Churchwarden)
- Colin Smith (Deputy Churchwarden)
- Sheila Dring (Treasurer)
- Caroline Formby, Joan Tick, Sebastian Pelissier, Luke Milburn and Anita Wilkinson
- Liz Gallagher (PCC Secretary)
Some of the PCC are shown in the gallery below: