Many people play vital roles in the smooth running of our parish and a lot of those belong to the Parochial Church Council (PCC) which is the main decision-making body in the parish. Anyone on the Electoral Roll of the parish is allowed to vote, or to stand for election at the PCC Annual General Meeting, and you can be added to the Electoral Roll at any time, by contacting the Parish Office or picking up a form at the back of the church.
The PCC meets around six times a year and is chaired by the Rector. It includes other Clergy, the Churchwardens, elected representatives and Deanery Synod representatives.
The Parochial Church Council comprises:
- Michael Boag (Rector, Chair) and Sarah Upchurch (Vicar)
- Rose Wells (Churchwarden) and David Anderson (Churchwarden)
- Colin Smith (Lay Chair and Deputy Churchwarden)
- Liz Gallagher (PCC Secretary)
- Sheila Dring (Treasurer)
- Caroline Formby, Sebastian Pelissier, Luke Milburn and Anita Wilkinson