St Barnabas is a modern yet traditional church with a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere.
Our main service is on Sundays at 10, and this is:
- Informal Eucharist at St Barnabas’ (1st Sundays)
- Eucharist with Sunday School (2nd Sundays)
- Eucharist with Sunday School (3rd Sundays)
- Informal Family Service (non-Eucharist) (4th Sunday)
- Eucharist (if there is a 5th Sunday in the month)
Kids will also enjoy our Messy Church sessions on the fourth Wednesday afternoon of the month, which involves children making arts and crafts with a biblical theme.
St Barnabas’ also hosts a Toddler Group on Tuesdays and Thursdays in term time.
Whether you are an adult, couple, young person or family we hope to see you at St Barnabas. Click here for directions and a map.
Click here to see some information about the history of our building.