Please note all our public worship is currently suspended, based advice given by the Archbishops of Canterbury and York, in response to government guidelines.
You can find our Online Services here. When we are able to hold public services again, the information below will help you decide which you might like:
- Sunday 8am Holy Communion at St Nicholas’ – this is a short, spoken (not sung) service that uses traditional language from the 1662 Book of Common Prayer. Click here for an example of the sort of language used and click here for a description of what to expect written by an attendee.
- Sunday 10am Eucharist at St Nicholas’ – this is our main Sunday service with hymns and readings, where contemporary language is used throughout. Click here for a description of what to expect.
- Sunday 10am Eucharist at St Barnabas‘ -click here for what to expect at this service.
- Tuesday 10.30am St Barnabas‘ – click here for what to expect at this service.
- Wednesdays, twice a month– click here for more information on
- 3.15pm Messy Church @ Maidenbower Infants School and click here for information about our 3pm Messy Church in St Barnabas’ Hall.
- Thursday 10.30am Eucharist at St Nicholas‘ – click here for what to expect at this service.
- Occasional Choral Evensong