Below is some information about our services which we hope will help you decide which you might like.
- Sunday 8am Holy Communion at St Nicholas’ – this is a short, spoken (not sung) service that uses traditional language from the 1662 Book of Common Prayer. Click here for an example of the sort of language used and click here for a description of what to expect written by an attendee.
- Sunday 10am Eucharist at St Nicholas’ – this is our main Sunday service with hymns and readings, where contemporary language is used throughout. Click here for a description of what to expect.
- Sunday 10am Eucharist at St Barnabas‘ -click here for what to expect at this service.
- Tuesday 10.30am St Barnabas‘ – click here for what to expect at this service.
- Wednesdays, twice a month– click here for more information on
- 3.15pm Messy Church @ Maidenbower Infants School and click here for information about our 3pm Messy Church in St Barnabas’ Hall.
- Thursday 10.30am Eucharist at St Nicholas‘ – click here for what to expect at this service.
- Occasional Choral Evensong