We are currently seeking new members to join us in Worth Choir.
Perhaps you were once a chorister and could be persuaded back into singing, or you just fancy being part of a choir for the first time. We would be very happy to welcome anyone interested in joining us, so please get in touch.
We are a small group of singers who work hard to maintain a high standard of musical excellence and we rehearse on Fridays 7.30-8.50pm in St Nicholas’ Church, Worth. We practise again at 9.15am on Sunday morning, prior to the 9:45am Sung Eucharist.
Joining us has many benefits, such as:
- Improving your choral abilities, musical understanding and sight-reading skills
- Health and social benefits
- Flexibility over how many rehearsals/Sundays you attend
- Professional tuition, FREE
- NO FEES at all – in fact, we pay you to sing, if you are booked for a wedding
To learn more:
- See this page
- Drop us an email at email@example.com
- Call the parish office on 0300 111 8150
- Come and say hello one Sunday morning after the service