We are currently seeking new members to join us in Worth Choir.
Perhaps you were once a chorister and could be persuaded back into singing, or you just fancy being part of a choir for the first time. We would be very happy to welcome anyone interested in joining us.
We are a small group of singers who work hard to maintain a high standard of musical excellence and we rehearse on Fridays 7.30-8.50pm in St Nicholas’ Church, Worth. We practise again on Sunday morning for the half hour before the 10am service.
Joining us has many benefits, such as:
- Improving your choral abilities, musical understanding and sight-reading skills
- Health and social benefits
- Flexibility over how many rehearsals/Sundays you attend
- Professional tuition, FREE
- NO FEES at all – in fact, we pay you to sing, if you are booked for a wedding
To learn more about us, come and say hello one Sunday morning after the service or read more on this page.
If you’re ready to visit us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a brief, informal audition.