England is divided up into parishes and every person in England can look to their local parish and clergy for help and advice. Though you may belong to another church or be of a different faith, you can ask to be baptised or married in your local parish church, and everybody who lives in the parish has the right to a funeral in it.
Quick statistics about our parish:
- We are in the Deanery of East Grinstead and the Diocese of Chichester
- Our Rector is Father Michael Boag and our Associate Vicar is Revd Sarah Upchurch
- We have two churches
- St Nicholas’ Church, Worth, sometimes called “Worth Church”, estimated to be the 11th oldest in the country
- St Barnabas’ Church, Pound Hill, built as part of the New Town expansion in the 1950s
- We have an exciting building project planned to improve access to our buildings
We hope to see you soon at one of our services, events or groups.