Have you heard about St Barnabas’ exciting project?
We have a plan to improve the usability of our Church buildings for a wider range of users. This involves lifting/lowering areas of flooring to allow level access between major sections of the building. We also wish to improve accessibility from the exterior to the interior of the building with a new entrance porch and we intend to refurbish the Pastoral Centre.
We are delighted that we have received a legacy of £55,000 towards the work plus a £10,000 donation from a parishioner.
Thanks also to those grant-making bodies who are supporting us:
- The Big Lottery Community Fund £10,000
- Garfield Weston Foundation £10,000
- The Co-op Charities £6,300
- Bernard Sunley Foundation £5,000
- The Gatwick Foundation Fund/Sussex Community Foundation £5,000
- Allchurches Trust £3,000
- Beatrice Laing Family Trust £2,500
- Gatwick Airport Community Trust £2,500
Our project will cost £215,000 so we still need lots more funding. Can you help? You can donate using our bank details which are: Worth PCC, Sort Code: 40-18-22 Account Number: 61223372. Please use the reference: “St B project”.