Here’s how you can get involved at the moment:
- Come along to a service in person
- Watch an online service
- Visit our Facebook page
- Find us on Twitter
- Tag us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our mailing list
In normal times, there are many ways you can get involved – you may want to:
Why not start by popping in for a coffee or trying our home-cooked lunches at St Barnabas’ on a Friday
Join the Friends of St Nicholas’
Pay £30 a year to help with the upkeep of this amazing building and in return, as well as a warm glow, you’ll get the parish magazine delivered to your door and discounted tickets to our events. Click here for more information.
We are always grateful if you can:
- Offer practical skills such as gardening or cleaning
- Help us serve coffee and cakes in the Café
- Read a lesson, the prayers or sing at our services
All help is welcome to ensure that parish life is fun and runs efficiently. Please contact us or keep looking round the website to see what takes your fancy, or for more information about people who help in church services, click here.