We are not holding in-person activities at the moment.
Our normal events are listed below.
Meanwhile here are some activities you can make and do.
- Toddlers every Tuesday and Thursday 9.15-11.00am in term time at St Barnabas‘ – join our Toddlers Facebook group here
- Messy Church monthly on Wednesdays and Saturdays – join our Messy Church Facebook group here
- Sunday School at St Barnabas’ every week at 10am (unless it’s the fourth sunday in the month when it’s a family Eucharist service anyway)
- Family-friendly services at both churches always, but with a particular one each month – usually the first Sunday of the month at St Nicholas’ and the fourth Sunday of the month at St Barnabas’. However, the next ones are 23 February at 10am at St Barnabas’ and then Mothering Sunday, 22 March at 10am at both churches.
- Family-friendly services at both churches
- Youth Club – The Hangout, for years 7 to 11, meets in St Barnabas’ hall on Fridays in termtime, from 7 to 8.30pm
- Periodically, Kindle, run by Street360