We are not holding in-person activities at the moment.
Our normal events are listed below.
Meanwhile here are some activities you can make and do.
- Toddlers every Tuesday and Thursday 9.15-11.00am in term time at St Barnabas‘ – join our Toddlers Facebook group here
- Messy Church monthly on Wednesdays and Saturdays – join our Messy Church Facebook group here
- Sunday School at St Barnabas’ every week at 10am (unless it’s the fourth sunday in the month when it’s a family Eucharist service anyway)
- Child-friendly services at both churches always, but with a particular emphasis on the fourth Sunday of the month at St Barnabas’ and on days like Mothering Sunday, at both churches, at 10am. Children are always welcome in church!
- Child-friendly services at both churches
- Youth Club – The Hangout, for years 7 to 11, meets in St Barnabas’ hall on Fridays in termtime, from 7 to 8.30pm
- Periodically, Kindle, run by Street360