You are warmly invited to join us on Saturday November 2 at 6.30pm in the ancient setting of St Nicholas’ Church, Crawley, for a Eucharist for All Souls Day. During the service, Worth Choir will sing the beautiful Requiem setting by Sir Henry Walford Davies as we remember those who are no longer with us. A collection plate is available for donations.
Click here for this week’s pewsheet. We look forward to seeing you TONIGHT 6pm at St Nicholas’ as we welcome Eric Spencer and the Quinquagesima choir to sing Choral Evensong, followed by drinks and nibbles.
Click here for this week’s pewsheet. We look forward to seeing you next week as we welcome Eric Spencer and the Quinquagesima choir to sing Choral Evensong, followed by drinks and nibbles. 6pm next Sunday, 25 August at St Nicholas’.
Click here for this week’s pewsheet.
- The Parish Prayer Group would like you to join them on 20 August, 2.30pm at St Nicholas’ as we pray for our parish, churches, clergy and mission
- Do come to Choral Evensong on Sunday 25 August at 6pm at St Nicholas’ where we welcome back previous Director of Music Eric Spencer and his choir, for some superb choral music, followed by drinks and nibbles
Click here for our pewsheet beginning Sunday 14 July.
Click here for our pewsheet beginning Sunday 7 July.
Please join us next week on Sunday July 14th at 6.30pm to hear the traditional and beautiful service of Evensong sung in our tranquil church. If you are not accustomed to this service, it is one that has been sung regularly in Church since the Sixteenth Century, and was based on the Services held daily in the medieval church. Music will include:
- Preces and Responses by Thomas Tomkins (1572 – 1656)
- Like as the Hart by Herbert Howells (1892 -1983)
- Magnificat and Nunc Dimittis in F by George Dyson (1883 – 1964)
- Psalm 73
- Two hymns – How sweet the name of Jesus sounds and The day thou gavest Lord is ended
This will be followed by drinks and nibbles and with a collection towards the refurbishment of our buildings.